Label: ASSURED ICE COLD TOPICAL ANALGESIC - menthol gel
- NDC Code(s): 33992-7994-8
- Packager: Greenbrier International, Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated March 27, 2013
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- ASSURED ICE COLD TOPICAL ANALGESIC GEL
- Active Ingredient
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and jointsClose
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Ask a doctor before use if you have cough associated with
- excessive phlegm
- persistent or chronic cough
- When using this product do not
- add to hot water or any container where healing water may cause splattering and result in burns
- use in eyes or directly on mucous membranes
- take by mouth or place in nostrils
- apply to wounds or damaged skin
- bandage skin
- Consult a doctor and discontinue use
if condition worsens, persist for more than 1 week or tends to recurClose
- Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.Close
- see important warnings under "When using this product"
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: consult a physician.
- Other information
store at 20 to 25 degreesC (68 to 77degrees F)
- Inactive Ingredients
camphor, carbomer, ethyl alcohol, FDandC blue no.1, isopropyl alcohol, methylchloroisothiasolinone, methylisothiazolinone, sodium hydroxide, water.Close
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
Assured ICE COLD
Topical Analgesic Gel
Net wt 8oz (227g)
GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC.
CHESAPEAKE, VA 23320
MADE IN CHINAClose
- ASSURED ICE COLD TOPICAL ANALGESIC GEL 8oz (33992-7994-8)
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
ASSURED ICE COLD TOPICAL ANALGESIC
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:33992-7994 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength MENTHOL (UNII: L7T10EIP3A) (MENTHOL - UNII:L7T10EIP3A) MENTHOL 1.25 g in 100 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CAMPHOR (NATURAL) (UNII: N20HL7Q941) ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M) FD&C BLUE NO. 1 (UNII: H3R47K3TBD) ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL (UNII: ND2M416302) METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE (UNII: DEL7T5QRPN) SODIUM HYDROXIDE (UNII: 55X04QC32I) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:33992-7994-8 227 g in 1 JAR Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part348 07/06/2011 Labeler - Greenbrier International, Inc. (610322518) Registrant - Ningbo Unichem Household Products Co., Ltd. (528196956) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Ningbo Unichem Household Products Co., Ltd. 528196956 manufacture(33992-7994)