Label: CLEARSKIN PROFESSIONAL DAILY CORRECTING- salicylic acid lotion
- NDC Code(s): 10096-0154-1, 10096-0154-2, 10096-0154-3, 10096-0154-4
- Packager: Avon Products, Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated February 8, 2013
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
Salicylic Acid 0.50%..............................
- INDICATIONS & USAGE
- for the treatment of acne
- reduces the number of acne blemishes
- helps clear up most acne blemishes
For external use only
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. If product contacts eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
- discontinue use if excessive skin irritation develops or increases. If irritationpersists, consult a health care practitioner.
- using other topical acne products at the same time or immediately afterthis product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs,only one product should be used unless directed by a health care practitioner
Sunburn Alert: Use only as directed. This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Please limit sun exposure and apply a sunburn protectant while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
- cleanse skin thoroughly before applying product
- apply a thin layer of product to affected areas one to three times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a health care practitioner
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- INACTIVE INGREDIENT
Ingredients WATER/EAU, SD ALCOHOL 40-B, DIMETHICONE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, KAOLIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, ETHYLHEXYL
METHOXYCINNAMATE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, THIODIPROPIONIC ACID, ZINC HEXAPEPTIDE-11, HEXAPEPTIDE-11, GLYCOLIC ACID, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7, RETINYL PALMITATE, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT, CINNAMOMUM ZEYLANICUM BARK EXTRACT, SARCOSINE, TOCOPHEROL, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, PVM/MA DECADIENE CROSSPOLYMER, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, STEARETH-21, CETEARETH-20, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PEG-40 STEARATE, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE 20, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, ISODODECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, PEG-150 STEARATE, STEARETH-20, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSTYRENE/HYDROGENATED POLYISOPENTENE COPOLYMER, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PHENOXYETHANOL.
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
CLEARSKIN PROFESSIONAL DAILY CORRECTING
salicylic acid lotion
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:10096-0154 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength SALICYLIC ACID (UNII: O414PZ4LPZ) (SALICYLIC ACID - UNII:O414PZ4LPZ) SALICYLIC ACID 5 mg in 1 mL Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:10096-0154-2 1 in 1 CARTON 1 NDC:10096-0154-1 60 mL in 1 BOTTLE, PUMP 2 NDC:10096-0154-4 1 in 1 CARTON 2 NDC:10096-0154-3 15 mL in 1 TUBE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part333D 11/09/2011 Labeler - Avon Products, Inc. (001468693) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Avon Products, Inc. 005149471 manufacture(10096-0154)