Label: CARE ONE PAIN RELIEF CHILDRENS- acetaminophen suspension
- NDC Code(s): 41520-105-26, 41520-105-28
- Packager: American Sales Company
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated November 8, 2013
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each 5 mL = 1 teaspoon)
Acetaminophen 160 mgClose
Pain reliever/fever reducerClose
- reduces fever
- relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child has ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- do not give more than directed (see Liver warning)
- shake well before using
- find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
Dose (tsp or mL)
under 2 years
ask a doctor
1 tsp or 5 mL
1 1/2 tsp or 7.5 mL
2 tsp or 10 mL
2 1/2 tsp or 12.5 mL
3 tsp or 15 mL
Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.Close
- Other information
- each teaspoon contains: sodium 3 mg
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- do not use if printed neckband is broken or missing
- Inactive ingredients
anhydrous citric acid, butylparaben, calcium sulfate, carrageenan, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, hydroxyethyl cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, propylene glycol, purified water, red #33, red #40, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, tribasic sodium phosphateClose
- Questions or comments?
- Principal Display Panel
Compare to the Active Ingredient in Children’s Tylenol® Oral Suspension
CHILDREN'S PAIN RELIEF
Fever Reducer/Pain Reliever
Acetaminophen Oral Suspension
BUBBLE GUM FLAVOR
80 mg per 1/2 teaspoon (160 mg per 5 ml)
4 FL OZ (118 ml)Close
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
CARE ONE PAIN RELIEF CHILDRENS
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:41520-105 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (ACETAMINOPHEN - UNII:362O9ITL9D) ACETAMINOPHEN 160 mg in 5 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ANHYDROUS CITRIC ACID (UNII: XF417D3PSL) BUTYLPARABEN (UNII: 3QPI1U3FV8) CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE SODIUM (UNII: K679OBS311) CARRAGEENAN (UNII: 5C69YCD2YJ) D&C RED NO. 33 (UNII: 9DBA0SBB0L) FD&C RED NO. 40 (UNII: WZB9127XOA) GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP (UNII: XY6UN3QB6S) CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) SODIUM BENZOATE (UNII: OJ245FE5EU) SORBITOL (UNII: 506T60A25R) CALCIUM SULFATE (UNII: WAT0DDB505) SODIUM PHOSPHATE, TRIBASIC (UNII: A752Q30A6X) Product Characteristics Color RED (opaque) Score Shape Size Flavor BUBBLE GUM Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:41520-105-26 1 in 1 CARTON 1 118 mL in 1 BOTTLE 2 NDC:41520-105-28 1 in 1 CARTON 2 147 mL in 1 BOTTLE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part343 04/13/2004 Labeler - American Sales Company (809183973)