SHOPKO HYDROCORTISONE WITH ALOE
[UNITED EXCHANGE CORP]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
Active ingredient Purpose
Uses for the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to:
- seborrheic dermatitis
- insect bites
- poison ivy, oak, sumac
- external genital, feminine and anal itching.
Stop using this product and ask a doctor
- if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- before you begin using any other hydrocortisone product
Do not use this product and ask a doctor
- if you have a vaginal discharge
- before treating diaper rash
- before using on children under 2 years of age
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep this carton. It contains important information.
- for adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: do not use, consult a doctor
Aloe Vera Gel, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Cetanol, Liquid Paraffin, Methylparaben, Polyonyethylene Cetylether, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Sorbitan Monostearate, Stearyl Alcohol
United Exchange Corp
17211 Valley View Ave.
Cerritos, CA 90703
Made in Korea
|SHOPKO HYDROCORTISONE WITH ALOE
|Labeler - UNITED EXCHANGE CORP (840130579)|