Biofreeze Pain Relieving Gel
Natural Menthol USP 3.5%
Cooling Pain Reliever
Temporary relief from minor aches and pains of sore muscles and joints associated with: arthritis - backache - strains - sprains
For external use only.
Keep away from excessive heat or open flame
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not apply to
wounds or damaged skin
- Do not use with other ointments, creams,
sprays or liniments
- Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive
- Do not bandage
- Wash hands after use with cool
- Do not use with heating pad or device
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
Condition worsens, or of symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and reoccur.
If pregnant or breastfeeding:
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children:
If accidentally ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Rub a thin film over affected areas not more than 4 times daily; massage not necessary.
- Children under 2 years of age : Consult physician
Store in a cool dry place with lid closed tightly
carbomer, FD and C blue # 1, FD and C yellow # 5, glycerine, herbal extract (llex paraguariensis), isopropyl alcohol USP, methylparaben, natural camphor USP (for scent), propylene glycol, silicon dioxide, triethanolamine, purified water USP
Questions or Comments?
PENETRATING, LONG LASTING PAIN RELIEF FROM: ARTHRITIS - SORE MUSCLES AND JOINTS - BACK PAIN BIOFREEZE PAIN RELIEVING Gel WITH SOOTHING NATURAL MENTHOL and ILEX Cryotherapy - The Cold Method 32 fl oz / 948 mL 2010 Performance Health, LLC Akron, OH 44310 11919 REV 1 NDC 59316-101-40 Manufactured in U.S.A. No Animal Testing
Performance Health Inc.