BIOFREEZE - menthol gel
Performance Health LLC.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Natural Menthol USP 3.5%
Cooling Pain Reliever
Temporary relief from minor aches and pains of sore muscles and joints associated with: arthritis - backache - strains - sprain
For external use only.
Keep away from excessive heat or open flame
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- Do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays or liniments
- Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops
- Do not bandage
- Wash hands after use with cool water
- Do not use with heating pad or device
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If:
Condition worsens, or of symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and reoccur.
If pregnant or breastfeeding:
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of the reach of children:
If accidentally ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Rub a thin film over affected areas not more than 4 times daily; massage not necessary.
- Children under 2 years of age : Consult physician
Store in a cool dry place with lid closed tightly
- carbomer, FD and C blue # 1, FD and C yellow # 5, glycerine, herbal extract (llex paraguariensis), isopropyl alcohol USP, methylparaben, natural camphor USP (for scent), propylene glycol, silicon dioxide, triethanolamine, purified water U
Questions or Comments?