Miconazole nitrate 2%
- Cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- relieves itching, cracking, burning and scaling
For external use only
Avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- sprinkle a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- if condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
benzethonium chloride, corn starch, kaolin, sodium bicarbonate, starch/acrylates/acrylamide copolymer, zinc oxide
© Copyright & Distributed by MSD Consumer Care, Inc.,
PO Box 377, Memphis, TN 38151 USA, a subsidiary of
Merck & Co., Inc., Whitehouse Station, NJ USA.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 90g Can Label
Burning & Scaling
NET WT 90g (3 OZ)
MSD Consumer care, Inc.