EXCHANGE SELECT KIDS SUNSCREEN SPF 50
[ARMY AND AIR FORCE EXCHANGE SERVICE]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
Avobenzone 3.0 %
- helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures( see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early
skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of
skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk,regularly use a
sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants,hats and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Water, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sorbitol, Benzyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Stearic Acid, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance.
|EXCHANGE SELECT KIDS SUNSCREEN
|Labeler - ARMY AND AIR FORCE EXCHANGE SERVICE (001695568)|