DELLA ONE PLUS
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|OTC ANIMAL DRUG LABEL||unapproved drug other|
Iodine post test dip
Sanitizante post-ordeno a base de yodo
Iodine ................................. 1%
from polyethoxy polypropoxy polyethoxy ethanol-iodine complex
with 8% Glycerin and Aloe Vera
SI USTED NO PUEDE LEER ESTA ETIQUETA POR FAVOR PIDA A ALGUIEN MAS QUESE LA LEA ANTES DE USAR ESTE PRODUCTO
READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT
Contact with product can cause irritation to eyes. Avoid contact with eyes.
Eye Contact: Flush with water. Remove contact lenses, if present, after first 5 minutes. Then continue rinsing. Get immediate medical attention.
If Swallowed: Do not induce vomiting. If victim is fully conscious, give a cupful of water. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Get immediate medical attention.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
THOROUGHLY RINSE ALL MEASURING DEVICES AND STORE OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid contact with food or feed. Avoid storing near heat or open flame. Keep container tightly closed when not in use. If product has frozen, thaw in a warm room and shake well before use. Do not reuse empty container. Rinse empty container before disposing of in a safe manner. Do not store in direct sunlight.
- Use at full strength. (Do not dilute.)
- Do not use Della One Plus for cleaning or sanitizing equipment.
- Dip solution should be changed if it becomes visibly dirty, if sediment is present, or if the amber color noticeably fades.
- Do not pour used teat dip back into the original container.
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize teat dip foaming cup before each milking. Use fresh teat dip for each milking.
- If product is frozen, thaw completely and shake well before use.
- After teats have been properly cleaned, dip each teat with an approved DeLaval teat dip.
- Allow product to stay on tests 15 to 30 seconds, then wipe dry with a clean single-service cloth or paper towel.
- Examine each quarter with strip cup before applying milking machine.
- Immediately after removing milking unit, dip teats with Della One Plus teat dip. Do not wipe.
- While cow is being dried off, dip teats in Della One Plus for several days following milking.
- If outside temperature is below freezing, allow DeLaval Prima Teat dip to air-dry on teats before cow leaves the parlor; or allow teat dip to remain on teats for one minute, then dry teats with a single service paper towel. Failure to follow these directions may result in frozen teats and injured animals.
Kansas City, MO 64153
Copyright 2012, DeLaval
Made is U.S.A.
|DELLA ONE PLUS
|Labeler - DeLaval (173704867)|
|Registrant - WestArgo, Inc. (069288728)|
|WestArgo, Inc.||147528723||analysis, api manufacture, label, manufacture, pack|
|K Klean dba WestAgro, Inc.||002222368||analysis, api manufacture, label, manufacture, pack|
|WestArgo, Inc.||044610140||analysis, api manufacture, label, manufacture, pack|