THERAPEUTIC T PLUS
[The Kroger Co]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
when using this product
- do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- use caution in exposing skin to sunlight after applying this product. It may increase your tendency to sunburn for up to 24 hours after application.
- do not use for prolonged periods without consulting a doctor
- do not use with other forms of psorasis therapy such as ultraviolet radiation or prescription drugs unless directed to do so by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
condition worsens or does not imporve after regular use of this product as directed
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hair thoroughly
- masswage shampoo into the scalp
- lather. Leave on hair and scalp for several minutes.
- rinse and repeat
- for best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor
- store away from direct sunlight
- in rare instances, discoloration of gray, blonde, bleached or tinted hair may occur
water, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamide MIPA, laureth-4, fragrance, cocamidopropyl betaine, citric acid, sodium chloride, tetasodium EDTA, methylparaben, propylparaben, imidazolidinyl urea, caramel, red 4
Neutorgena and T/Gel are registered trademarks of Neutrogena Corp., Los anteles CA 90045. Neutrogena Corp. is not affiliated with the Kroger Co. or this product.
THE KROGER CO.
CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202
|THERAPEUTIC T PLUS
coal tar shampoo
|Labeler - The Kroger Co (006999528)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|