- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus
- helps make coughs more productive
Ask doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough, such as occurs with smoking, asthma, bronchitis or emphysema
- cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask doctor if
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- Symptoms are accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache
- cough persists for more than 1 week or tends to recur
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control
Do not exceed 6 doses in a 24 hour period or as directed by a doctor
Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 tablet every 4 hours as needed
Children 6 to 10 under 12 years of age: take 1/2 tablet every 4 hours as needed
Children under 6 years of age: consult a doctor
store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose. May also contain (colloidal) silicon dioxide, (co) povidone, dicalcium phosphate, maltodextrin, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid.