Naphazoline Hydrochloride 0.025%
Polysorbate 80 0.50%
Zinc Sulfate 0.25%
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
- For the temporary relief of burning & irritation due to the dryness of the eye.
- Relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations.
For external use only.
Do not use
if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
Ask a doctor before use
if you have narrow angle glaucoma
When using this product:
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- Overuse of this product may produce increased redness of the eye.
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily.
Stop use & ask a doctor if:
- you experience eye pain
- you experience changes in vision
- you experience continued redness or irritation of the eye
- the condition worsens
- symptoms last for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times daily.
- Store at room temperature.
- Remove contact lenses before using.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if neckband on bottle is broken or missing.
calcium chloride, citric acid, edetate disodium, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium citrate, sodium chloride and sorbic acid.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
ASTRINGENT/LUBRICANT/REDNESS RELIEVER EYE DROPS
Sterile 0.5 FL OZ (15 mL)
Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc.