Not yet provided
VANQUISH PRE-POST BASE
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|OTC ANIMAL DRUG LABEL||unapproved drug other|
SI USTED NO PUEDE LEER ESTA ETIQUETA, POR FAVOR PIDA A ALGUIEN MAS QUE SE LA LEA ANTES DE USAR ESTE PRODUCTO
READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT
- Using a manual pump or automatic system, mix 1 part of Vanquish Pre Post BASE and 1 part of Vanquish Pre Post ACTIVATOR into a clean teat cup or container at least 30 minutes prior to use.
- Mix product until color is uniform.
- Prepare only the quantity needed for one milking.
- Use mixed solution at full strength (do not dilute).
- Do not use base or activator alone on cow teats.
- Consult your veterinarian before using a teat dip on a cow with sore or chapped teats.
- Use fresh teat dip for each milking. Dip solution should be changed if it becomes visibly dirty, or if sediment is introduced. Do not pour used teat dip back into original container.
- Do not use for cleaning or sanitizing equipment.
- To discard unused teat dip, dilute with water and pour down the drain.
- Remove excess soil and forestrip. (If water is used, use a minimal amount and dry thoroughly with a clean, single-service paper towel before forestripping).
- Dip teats with mixed Vanquish Pre Post teat dip to base of udder.
- Allow a 15 to 30 second contact time.
- Dry teats thoroughly with a clean, single service paper towel.
- Attach milking unit.
- Immediately after removing milking unit, dip or spray teats with Vanquish Pre Post teat dip. Do not wipe.
outside temperature is below freezing, allow Vanquish Pre Post teat
dip to air-dry on cow’s teats before cow is released outside; or allow
teat dip to remain on teats for one minute, then dry teats with a
single-service paper towel. Failure to follow these directions may
result in frozen teats and injured animals.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
- Thoroughly rinse all measuring devices and store out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with food or feed.
- Avoid storing near heat or open flame.
- Keep container tightly closed when not in use.
- If product has frozen, thaw in a warm room and shake well before use.
- Do not reuse empty container.
- Rinse empty container before disposing of in a safe manner.
- Do not store in direct sunlight.
- Do not store near acids.
Contact with product can cause irritation to eyes and skin. Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
If On Skin: Flush affected area with water. Remove contaminated clothing and shoes. Get medical attention if irritation develops.
Flush with water. Remove contact lenses, if present, after first 5
minutes. Then continue rinsing. Get immediate medical attention.
If Swallowed: Do not induce vomiting. If victim is fully conscious, give a cupful of water. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Get immediate medical attention.
Kansas City, MO 64153
Copyright 2007, DeLavel
Made in U.S.A.
|VANQUISH PRE-POST BASE
sodium chlorite solution
|Labeler - DeLaval Inc. (173704867)|
|Registrant - West Agro, Inc. (069288728)|
|West Agro, Inc.||147528723||manufacture, api manufacture, analysis, label, pack|
|K Klean dba West Agro, Inc.||002222368||manufacture, analysis, api manufacture, label, pack|
|West Agro, Inc.||044610140||manufacture, analysis, api manufacture, label, pack|