- treats vaginal yeast (candida) infections
- relieves external vulvar itching and irritation associated with a yeast infection
For vaginal or external vulvar use only
Do not use
- if you have abdominal pain, fever or a foul-smelling vaginal discharge. Contact your doctor immediately.
- in children less than 12 years of age
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- vaginal or vulvar itching and discomfort for the first time. If you have had a doctor diagnose a vaginal yeast infection before and have the same symptoms now, use this cream as directed for 7 days in a row.
- symptoms that return within 2 months or infections that do not clear up easily with proper treatment. You could be pregnant, or there could be a serious underlying medical cause for your infections, including diabetes or a damaged immune system (including damage from infection with HIV- the virus that causes AIDS). Please read enclosed educational pamphlet.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
symptoms do not get better in 3 days or infection isn’t gone in 7 days. You may have a condition other than a yeast infection.
- before using this product, read the enclosed pamphlet
- fill the applicator and insert one applicatorful of cream into the vagina, preferably at bedtime. Repeat this procedure 7 days in a row. Wash applicator after each use.
- for relief of external vulvar itching, squeeze a small amount of cream onto your finger and gently spread the cream onto the irritated area of the vulva. Use once or twice a day for up to 7 days as needed to relieve external vulvar itching. The cream should not be used for vulvar itching due to causes other than a yeast infection.
- store at room temperature between 2° and 30 °C (36° to 86°F)
- see end flaps of carton and tube for lot number and expiration date
- safety sealed: the tube opening should be sealed. If seal has been punctured or is not visible, do not use the product.
benzyl alcohol, cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, 2-octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, purified water, sodium phosphate monobasic, sorbitan monostearate
Principal Display Panel
Well at Walgreens
WALGREENS PHARMACIST RECOMMENDED
Vaginal Cream, USP 1%
- Cures most vaginal yeast infections
Educational Pamphlet Enclosed
Compare to Gyne-Lotrimin® 7
Vaginal Cream active ingredient
ONE 45 g (1.5 OZ) TUBE OF VAGINAL CREAM AND 1 REUSABLE APPLICATOR (7-DAY THERAPY)
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|