|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|OTC ANIMAL DRUG LABEL||unapproved drug other|
Lactic Acid ...................3.5%
Emollient .................... 10.0% sorbitol
SI USTED NO PUEDE LEER ESTA ETIQUETA, POR FAVOR PIDA A ALGUIEN MAS QUE SE LA LEA ANTES DE USAR ESTE PRODUCTO
READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT
Eye Contact: Flush with water. Remove contact lenses, if present, after first 5 minutes. Then continue rinsing. Get immediate medical attention.
If Swallowed: Do not induce vomiting. If victim is fully conscious, give large quantity of water. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Get immediate medical attention.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
THOROUGHLY RINSE ALL MEASURING DEVICES AND STORE OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid contact with food or feed. Avoid storing near heat or open flame. Keep container tightly closed when not in use. If product has frozen, thaw in a warm room and shake well before use. Do not reuse empty container. Rinse empty container before disposing of in a safe manner. Do not store in direct sunlight.
- Use solution at full strength. Do not dilute.
- Consult your veterinarian before using a teat dip on a cow with sore or chapped teats.
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize teat dip cup before milking
- Use fresh teat dip for each milking. Dip solution should be changed if it becomes visibly dirty, or if sediment is introduced. Do not pour used teat dip back into original container.
- Do not use for cleaning or sanitizing equipment.
- To discard unused teat dip, dilute with water and pour down the drain.
- Immediately after removing inflations, dip cow's teats with Lactifence. Do not wipe.
- If outside temperature is below freezing, allow dip to air-dry on cow's teats before cow is released outside. Failure to follow these directions may result in frozen teats and injured animals.
PRIOR TO MILKING
- Before attaching the milking unit, be sure that the teats are free of manure, soil, or any barrier film from the previous milking. This may be accomplished by using a minimal amount of water of the teats only or pre-dipping with a protocol tested teat dip and then dry the teats thoroughly with a single-service paper or cloth towel.
Kansas City, MO 64153
Copyright 2012, DeLaval
Made in U.S.A.
lactic acid solution
|Labeler - DeLaval Inc. (173704867)|
|Registrant - West Agro, Inc. (069288728)|
|West Agro, Inc.||147528723||manufacture, api manufacture, analysis, label, pack|
|K Klean dba West Agro, Inc.||002222368||manufacture, analysis, label, pack|
|West Agro, Inc.||044610140||manufacture, api manufacture, label, analysis, pack|