[Wal-Mart Stores, Inc]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
CAUTION: NOT FOR INTERNAL USE. Do not use if printed seal under cap is broken or missing. Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, emphsema or asthma
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm ( mucus)
When using this product do not
- use near an open flame
- add to hot water or any container where heating water except when adding to cold water only in a hot steam vaporizer. May cause splattering and result in burns.
Stop use and ask a doctor
cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur or is accompanied by fever, rash or persisten headach. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- see important warnings under "When using this product"
- adults & children 2 years and older: use 1 tablespoon of solution for each quart of water or 1 1/2 teaspoons of sulution for each pint of water
- add solution directly to cold water only in a hot steam vaporizer
- follow manufacturer's directions for using vaporizer
- breath in medicated vapors
- may be repeated up to 3 times a day
- children under 2 years: ask a doctor
alcohol 84%, cedarleaf oil, dimethicone, eucalyptus oil, laureth-7, menthol, nutmeg oil, poloxamer 124
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter + Gamble, owner of the registered trademark Vicks Vapo Steam
Principal Display Panel
Compare to Vicks
Liquid Medication for
Hot Steam Vaporizers
Coough Cough Suppressant Camphor
- Relieves cough to help you rest
- Relieves throat and bronchial irritations
NET WT 8 FL OZ (237 mL)
CAUTION: NOT FOR INTERNAL USE. Do not use if printed seal under cap is broken or missing.
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores, Inc (051957769)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|