• helps prevent sunburn
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to help prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
• children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
• reapply at least every 2 hours
• use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
• protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
WATER/EAU, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, CETYL LACTATE, PEG-40 STEARATE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, STEARETH-2, CARBOMER, XANTHAN GUM, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, TETRASODIUM EDTA, PHOSPHORIC ACID, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN.
Questions or comments? Call toll free 1-800-FOR-AVON or 1-800-265-AVON in Canada
Avon Products, Inc.