for the cure of most athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm
For external use only.
Do not use
on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
When using this product
do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
if irritation occurs or there is no improvement within 4 weeks for athlete's foot and ringworm, or 2 weeks for jock itch.
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean and dry affected area
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between toes, wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks ; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- if condition persists, consult a doctor
- this product is not effective on scalp or nails
Product settles during shipment. Package contains full net weight.
aldioxa, chloroxylenol, fragrance, imidurea, powdered cellulose, talc. Contains no starch
Leader Medicated Miconazole Nitrate 2% Powder Spray
Cardinal Health Inc.