[Premier Dental Products Company]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
- Aids in the prevention of caries
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact
- Helps prevent gingivitis
- Helps interfere with the harmful effects of plaque associated with gingivitis
If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use if gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more than 2 weeks, see your dentist. See your dentist immediately if you have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth, or increasing spacing between the teeth. These may be signs or symptoms of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist. Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Do not use this product for sensitivity relief longer than 4 weeks unless recommended by a dentist or doctor.
Adults and children 2 years of age or older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor. Instruct children under 6 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Children under 2 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- Products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining of the teeth. Adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist.
- Do not use if foil seal on tube is broken or missing
- Keep tightly closed when not in use
- Store at controlled room temperature
Glycerin, polyethylene glycol, silica, pvm/ma copolymer, cocamidopropyl betaine, calcium sulfate, poloxamer 407, dimethicone, lauroyl-sarcosine, TiO2, flavor, acesulfame k, monosodium phosphate, sucralose
Premier® Dental Products Company, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
United States Patent Numbers : US 5,993,784, US 5,711,936, US 5,651,959 and other patents pending. Made in U.S.A.
Ultramulsion® is a registered trademark of WhiteHill Oral Technologies, Inc.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
STRENGTHEN YOUR SMILE!
ACPTM Enamel Therapy
Enamelon Fluoride Toothpaste
For Anticavity, Antigingivitis & Sensitive Teeth
NET WT 4.3 OZ (122 g)
stannous fluoride paste, dentifrice
|Labeler - Premier Dental Products Company (014789663)|
|Unicep Packaging, LLC||790263909||manufacture(48783-520), pack(48783-520), analysis(48783-520)|