Zinc Oxide 2%
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- Protects chaged skin or minor skin irritation due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
For external use only
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- apply cream liberally as often as necessary
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry
- apply cream with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
Store at room temperature
Purified Water USP, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitol USP, Glycerol Monostearate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Lanolin USP, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Quaternium-15, Propylparaben.
Image of 4oz tube
Image of 16oz jar
Image of 8ml packet
PJ Noyes Co. Inc.