[P and L Development of New York Corporation]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- take 1 tablet every 4 hours with a full glass of water while symptoms persist. Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
Immediate Acting Mucus Relief
Guaifenesin, 400 mg
• Relieves Chest Congestion
• Thins and Loosens Mucus
200 Hicks Street
Westbury, NY 11590
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
|Labeler - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|