THROAT AND CHEST CHERRY AND MENTHOL- menthol lozenge
Jakemans (Confectioners) Limited
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Throat and Chest
With other Natural Flavor
Menthol Cough Suppressant
Made in Boston, England, for over 100
using the finest natural ingredients
Active Ingredient (in each
Menthol 5mg.........Antitussive (cough suppressant) / oral
- cough due to minor throat and brochial irritation occurring with the common
cold or inhaled irritants.
- occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth, and sore throat.
Sore throat warning.
If sore throat is
severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever,
headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough persists for man than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by
fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough mat be a sign of a
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
If pregnant of breast-feeding,
ask a health
professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- adults and children 2 years and over dissolve lozenge slowly in the mouth.
Repear every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- children under 2 years of age ask a doctor.
carmine (color), glucose syrup, lactic acid, natural flavor, sodium lactate, sugar, water.
Questions and Comments?
To report serious
adverse enets, call: 1-866-205-1185