Label: FOOT WORKS HEALTHY ANTIFUNGAL - tolnaftate powder
- NDC Code(s): 10096-0303-1
- Packager: Avon Products, Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
- INDICATIONS & USAGE
• proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete’s foot (tinea pedis)
• relieves itching, burning feet
• prevents the recurrence of most athlete’s foot (tinea pedis) with daily use
For external use only
Do not use
• on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
When using this product
• avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
• To treat athlete’s foot, clean the affected area with soap and water and dry thoroughly. Apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor. Use daily for 4 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor. Not effective for infections of the nails or scalp.
• To prevent athlete’s foot, clean the feet and dry thoroughly. Apply a thin layer of the product to the feet once or twice daily (morning and/or night).Close
• Supervise children in the use of this product.
• Pay special attention to spaces between toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes, cotton socks, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- INACTIVE INGREDIENT
TALC, ZINC OXIDE, SODIUM SILICOALUMINATE, TRICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, WATER/EAU.
QUESTIONS? Call 1-800-FOR-AVON or 1-800-265-AVON in CanadaClose
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
FOOT WORKS HEALTHY ANTIFUNGAL
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:10096-0303 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength TOLNAFTATE (TOLNAFTATE ) TOLNAFTATE 10 mg in 1 g Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:10096-0303-1 74 g in 1 CANISTER Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part333C 04/24/2013 Labeler - Avon Products, Inc. (001468693)