Active ingredient(in each capsule)
Diphenhydramine HCL 25 mg
Diphenhydramine HCL 50 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms associated with the common cold, hay fever, or other respiratory allergies.
- Nasal congestion.
- Runny nose.
- Itchy, watery eyes.
Do not use
- With any other product containing Diphenhydramine HCL, including one applied topically.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use
If you have
- Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- If you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- Avoid alcoholic drinks.
- Marked drowsiness may occur.
- Excitability may occur, especially in children.
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Take every 4-6 hours
- Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours.
|Adults and children 12 years or over|
|1 to 2 capsule
|Children 6 to under 12 years |
|Children under 6 years|
|ask a doctor
- Store at room temperature 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F)
- Protect from excessive moisture
Inactive ingredients: Black Iron Oxide, D & C Red #28, FD & C Blue #1, FD & C Red #40, Gelatin, Lactose Monohydrate, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Preferred Pharmaceuticals, Inc.