Label: ZICAM COLD REMEDY RAPIDMELTS- zinc gluconate tablet
- NDC Code(s): 62750-057-10
- Packager: Matrixx Initiatives, Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved homeopathic
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Zincum gluconicum 1xClose
Reduces duration and severity of the common coldClose
- reduces duration of the common cold
- reduces severity of cold symptoms:
- sore throat
- stuffy nose
- nasal congestion
Zicam® Cold Remedy was formulated to shorten the duration of the common cold and was not formulated to be effective for flu or allergies.Close
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- for best results, use at the first sign of a cold and continue to use until symptoms completely subside
- adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- take 1 tablet at the onset of symptoms
- dissolve entire tablet in mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow whole.
- repeat every 3 hours until symptoms are gone
- to avoid minor stomach upset, do not take on an empty stomach
- do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use. Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices for 30 minutes before or after use. Otherwise, drink plenty of fluids.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor before use
- Other information
- store between 15-29°C (59-84°F)
- Inactive ingredients
crospovidone, FD&C blue no. 2 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, mannitol, menthol, mono-ammonium glycyrrhizinate, natural and artificial flavors, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sucraloseClose
call 877-942-2626 toll free
or visit us on the web at
Distributed by Matrixx Initiatives, Inc.Close
Scottsdale, Arizona 85255.
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 25 Tablet Bottle Carton
TAKE AT THE FIRST
SIGN OF A COLD
REDUCES THE DURATION OF A COLD
Cool Mint Flavor
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
ZICAM COLD REMEDY RAPIDMELTS
zinc gluconate tablet
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:62750-057 Route of Administration ORAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ZINC GLUCONATE (UNII: U6WSN5SQ1Z) (ZINC CATION - UNII:13S1S8SF37) ZINC GLUCONATE 1 [hp_X] Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CROSPOVIDONE (UNII: 68401960MK) FD&C BLUE NO. 2 (UNII: L06K8R7DQK) ALUMINUM OXIDE (UNII: LMI26O6933) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) MANNITOL (UNII: 3OWL53L36A) MENTHOL (UNII: L7T10EIP3A) AMMONIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE (UNII: 3VRD35U26C) SODIUM STARCH GLYCOLATE TYPE A POTATO (UNII: 5856J3G2A2) STEARIC ACID (UNII: 4ELV7Z65AP) SUCRALOSE (UNII: 96K6UQ3ZD4) Product Characteristics Color BLUE Score no score Shape ROUND Size 15mm Flavor MINT Imprint Code Z Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:62750-057-10 1 in 1 CARTON 1 25 in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date Unapproved homeopathic 02/01/2013 Labeler - Matrixx Initiatives, Inc. (790037253) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Nutritional Labs International 007306970 MANUFACTURE(62750-057)