CVS PHARMACY INSTANT HAND SANITIZING WIPES
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Dries in seconds.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
- Do not use in or contact the eyes.Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop. If condition persist for more than 72 hours consult a physician.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.When using this product
- Do not use in or near the eyes.
- In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Tear open packet.
- Open and unfold wipe.
- Thoroughly wipe hands, fingers and wrists. Be sure to use the entire wipe.
- For dirty hands, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe; sanitize with a second wipe.
- Discard after single use.
Lot No. and Expiration Date can be found on canister.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Aminometyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
Woonsocket, RI 02895
Money Back Guarantee
Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes
Clean, sanitize and moisturize on the go
Kills 99.99% of germs
With moisturizers, vitamin E and aloe
|CVS PHARMACY INSTANT HAND SANITIZING WIPES
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
|Registrant - Nice-Pak Products, Inc. (003778198)|
|Nice-Pak Products, Inc.||003778198||manufacture(59779-617)|