CVS PHARMACY INSTANT HAND SANITIZING WIPES
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Dries in seconds.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
- Do not use in or contact the eyes.Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop. If condition persist for more than 72 hours consult a physician.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.When using this product
- Do not use in or near the eyes.
- In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Tear open packet.
- Open and unfold wipe.
- Thoroughly wipe hands, fingers and wrists. Be sure to use the entire wipe.
- For dirty hands, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe; sanitize with a second wipe.
- Discard after single use.
Other informationLot No. and Expiration Date can be found on packet.
Lot No. and Expiration Date can be found on canister.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Aminometyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
Woonsocket, RI 02895
Money Back Guarantee
Principal Display Panel
Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes
Clean, sanitize and moisturize on the go
Kills 99.99% of germs
With moisturizers, vitamin E and aloe
|CVS PHARMACY INSTANT HAND SANITIZING WIPES
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
|Registrant - Nice-Pak Products, Inc. (003778198)|
|Nice-Pak Products, Inc.||003778198||manufacture(59779-617)|