[Wakefern Food Corporation]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
Use for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity). Generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium or sodium restricted diet
- abdorominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits tat persists over a period of 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for a period longer than 1 week
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other drug. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement afte use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- drink a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid with each dose
- may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
adults and children 12 years of age and over - 6.5 to 10 fl oz in 24 hours
children 6 to under 12 years of age - 3 to 7 fl oz maximum 7 fl oz in 24 hours
children 2 to under 6 years of age - 2 to 3 fl oz
children under 2 years of age - ask a doctor
discard unused product within 24 hours of opening bottle
- magnesium content 290 mg per 1 fl oz (30 mL)
- potassium content 80 mg per 1 fl oz (30 mL)
- store at temperatures between 46º and 86º F (8º and 30º C)
Inactive ingredients citric acid, lemon oil, potassium bicarbonate, sodium saccharin, water purified
We welcome your questions and comments.
Call: 1-800-ShopRite (8 am - 8 pm EST) E-mail: www.shoprite.com
Write: Wakefern Food corp, Consumer affairs -P7-103
600 York St., Elizabeth, NJ 07207
Please provide product UPC and code stamped on product.
magesium citrate liquid
|Labeler - Wakefern Food Corporation (069722418)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|