Miconazole Nitrate 2%
- Cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- For effective relief of itchy, scaly skin between the toes.
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under supervision of doctor.
If irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within four weeks, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact poison control center immediately.
- Clean and dry the affected area.
- Cover the affected area with a thin layer twice a day (a.m. and p.m.) on skin, under nails and surrounding cuticle areas.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- For athlete's foot and ringworm use daily for four (4) weeks.
- This product is not effective on scalp or nails.
- Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15°C - 30°C (59° - 86°F). [See USP Controlled Room Temperature]. Protect from freezing. If freezing occurs, warm to room temperature.
Benzyl Alcohol, Glacial Acetic Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Laureth-4, Purified Water and Sodium Hydroxide Solution.
For more information, see enclosed package insert.
STRATUS PHARMACEUTICALS INC
12379 SW 130th Street
Miami, Florida 33186
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 29.57 mL Bottle Carton
(MICONAZOLE NITRATE USP, 2%)
NET VOL.: 1.0 FL OZ (29.57 mL)
Stratus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.