CVS HYDROCORTISONE WITH ALOE
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
Active ingredient Purpose
Uses for the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to:
- seborrheic dermatitis
- insect bites
- poison ivy, oak, sumac
- external genital, feminine and anal itching.
Stop using this product and ask a doctor
- if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- before you begin using any other hydrocortisone product
Do not use this product and ask a doctor
- if you have a vaginal discharge
- before treating diaper rash
- before using on children under 2 years of age
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Before using any medication, read all label directions. Keep this carton. It contains important information.
- for adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: do not use, consult a doctor
Aloe Vera Gel, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Cetanol, Liquid Paraffin, Methylparaben, Polyonyethylene Cetylether, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Sorbitan Monostearate, Stearyl Alcohol
|CVS HYDROCORTISONE WITH ALOE
|Labeler - CVS PHARMACY (062312574)|