For the temporary relief of occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth and sore throat.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or give to children under 3 years of age.
When using this product
do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor or dentist if
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash or fever develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If more than used for pain is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
Adults and children 3 years of age and older:
- apply to the affected area (one spray)
- allow to remain in place for at least 15 seconds, then spit out
- use every 2 hours or as directed by a doctor or dentist. Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product.
Children under 3 years of age: consult a doctor or dentist
- store at 20-25oC (68-77oF)
FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, purified water, saccharin sodium
Principal Display Panel
Compare to the Active Ingredient in Chloraseptic®
SORE THROAT SPRAY
PHENOL / ORAL ANESTHETIC
Relieves Sore Throat
See New Directions