ACETAMINOPHEN tablet, film coated, extended release
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- the common cold
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
- more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you have difficulty swallowing large tablets or capsules. People over 65 may have difficulty swallowing these tablets.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
take 2 caplets every 8 hours with water
swallow whole - do not crush, chew, split or dissolve
do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours
do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
|under 18 years of age||ask a doctor|
- store at 20 - 25° C (68 - 77° F). Avoid excessive heat 40° C (104° F).
- see end panel for batch number and expiration date
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING FROM BOTTLE.
acetaminophen tablet, film coated, extended release
|Labeler - Select Brand (043562370)|
|Registrant - Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc. (937890044)|
|Ohm Laboratories Inc.||184769029||manufacture(15127-332)|
Document Id: 52cde4d1-9930-4d53-9c28-2dcc281867d2
Set id: 80310ab1-f10f-4881-b31a-fa156db8e474
Effective Time: 20121002