SLEEP AID REGULAR STRENGTH
[Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc (Goodsense)]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
difficulty in urination due to an enlargement of the prostate gland
stop use and ask a doctor if
- sleeplessness persists for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 tablets at bedtime or as directed by a doctor. For best results, take recommended dose. This will provide approximately 6 to 8 hours of restful sleep.
- each tablet contains: calcium 65 mg
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by Glaxosmithkline, owner of the registered trademark Sominex®
croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, FD&C Blue #1 aluminium lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide*, and stearic acid*
*Contains one or more of these ingredients.
Principal Display Panel
**Compare to the active ingredient in Sominex® Original Formula
wake rested and refreshed
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
THIS PRODUCT IS PACKAGED IN A CHILD RESISTANT AND TAMPER EVIDENT PACKAGE. USE ONLY IF BLISTERS ARE INTACT.
diphenhydramine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Geiss, Destin & Dunn, Inc (Goodsense) (076059836)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|