granule, for solution
[TOPCO Associates, LLC]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
Tamper Evident Packaging:
Caution: This package has been sealed for your protection. do not use if package is open, torn or multiated
Uses for Oral Laxative
- for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity)
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
For external use as a soaking aid for minor sprains and bruises.
Warnings for Soaking
CAUTION: If prompt relief is not obtained or there is evidence of infection, discontinue use and consult your physician. Hot or warm soaks should not be used by individuals with diabetes except on the advice of a physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Ask a Doctor before use
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
- abdominal pail, nausea or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for a period longer than 1 week.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist befoe use if you are taking any other drug. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
Stop use and ask a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. these could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not exceed recommended daily dosage
- drink a full glass (8 ounces) of liquie with each dose
- may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
- dissolve the dose in 8 ounces of water. Lemon juice may be added to improve the taste
adults and children 12 years and over - 2 to 6 level teaspoons (10 to 30 grams) daily
children 6 to under 12 years - 1 to 2 level teaspoons (5 to 10 grams) daily
children under 6 years - consult a doctor
Directions for Soaking
Directions: Dissolve 2 cupfuls of this product per gallon of water. Apply with bandages or towelling for 30 minutes up to three times a day, or use as a soak or in bath. Use warm water for best results.
Adverse reaction section
DISTRIBUTED BY TOPCO ASSOCIATES, LLC
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL60007
magnesium sulfate granule, for solution
|Labeler - TOPCO Associates, LLC (006935977)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|