Salicylic acid 2%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
Flammable keep away from extreme heat or open flame
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- limit use to the face and neck
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin or eye irritation develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- wipe a pad over face and neck to cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1 to 3 times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- keep jar lid tightly closed
- store in a cool, dry place but do not freeze
water, alcohol denat., glycerin, isoceteth-20, sorbitol, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, lavandula stoechas extract, helichrysum italicum extract, cistus monspeliensis extract, disodium EDTA
Call 1-866-25-CLEAR (1-866-252-5327). You may also report side effects to this phone number.
Distributed by: Reckitt Benckiser LLC
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
MADE IN USA
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 90 Pad Container
Rapid Action Pads
Salicylic Acid 2% Acne Medication
Visibly reduces pimple size and
redness in as little as 4 hours
90 Pads 3.58 in2 (23.1 cm2)