MDSOLARSCIENCES SPF 30 MINERAL TINTED
(titanium dioxide and zinc oxide)
[MD Solar Sciences]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only
Shake well. Rub in well.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immeditately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease the risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10a.m. – 2p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sunlight
- May stain some fabrics
- You may report serious adverse reactions to: Report Reaction, LLC. PO Box 22, Plainsboro, NJ 08536-0222
Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Isostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Polysilicone-15, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Iron Oxides, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Extract
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 48 g Tube Carton
Developed & Approved by Dermatologists
water resistant (80 minutes) / non-comedogenic
suited for all skin types including acne & rosacea
formulated without fragrance / matte finish
Net Wt. 48 g - 1.7 Oz.
SPF 30 MINERAL TINTED
titanium dioxide and zinc oxide cream
|Labeler - MD Solar Sciences (013647301)|