Salicylic acid 0.5%
treats and helps prevent acne
For external use only
When using this product
- keep away from eyes, lips, and mouth. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- do not leave pad on skin
If pregnant or breast-feeding
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- use a pad to cleanse and cover the affected area with a thin layer of medicine 1 to 3 times daily
- because too much drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- KEEP TIGHTLY CLOSED
- avoid storing at temperatures above 100°F (38°C)
- protect from freezing
- keep away from flame, fire and heat
alcohol (34% v/v), butylene glycol, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydroxyphenyl propamidobenzoic acid, isoceteth-20, jojoba wax PEG-120 esters, PEG-8/SMDI copolymer, pentylene glycol, purified water, trisodium EDTA, trolamine
1-877-636-2677 MON - FRI 9 AM to 5 PM (EST)
Package/Label Principal Display Panel