WAL-ZYR CETIRIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
- if breast-feeding: not recommended
- if pregnant: ask a health professional before use
- medicine should be dispensed directly into mouth using the enclosed pre-filled vial(s).
|adults and children 6 years and over||1 pre-filled (5 mL) or 2 pre-filled vials (10 mL) once daily depending upon severity of symptoms; do not take more than 2 pre-filled vials (10 mL) in 24 hours.|
|adults 65 years and over||1 pre-filled vial (5 mL) once daily; do not take more than 1 pre-filled vial (5 mL) in 24 hours.|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
|Consumer with liver or kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- Do not use if pouch is torn or damaged. Do not use if twist-off cap is removed or separated from vial.
- See side panel for lot number and expiration date
artificial grape flavor, glacial acetic acid, glycerin, methylparaben, natural and artificial banana flavor, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium acetate (anhydrous), sucrose.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 10 Vial Carton
WALGREENS PHARMACIST RECOMMENDEDǂ
1 mg/mL / Antihistamine
● Alcohol free ● Gluten free
● 6 years & older
● Sneezing ● Runny nose
● Itchy, watery eyes
● Itchy throat or nose
PRE-FILLED INDIVIDUAL VIALS
Compare to Children's Zyrtec®
0.17 FL OZ (5 mL) EACH
cetirizine hydrochloride solution
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
|Registrant - Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc. (145186370)|
|Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.||600072078||MANUFACTURE(0363-2088)|