Clotrimazole USP, 1%
- cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- effectively relieves itching, cracking, burning and discomfort which can accompany these conditions
For external use only
When using this product
- use only as directed
- avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot or ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- for best results, follow directions and continue treatment for length of time indicated
- to open, use pointed end on cap to puncture seal
- clean skin with soap and water and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer over affected area morning and evening
- for athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitted, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- best results in athlete's foot and ringworm are usually obtained with 4 weeks use, and in jock itch, with 2 weeks use. If satisfactory results have not occurred within these times, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- store between 2-30C (36-86F)
- do not use if seal on tube is broken or is not visible
- see box or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date.
benzyl alcohol (1%), cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, 2-octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, purified water, sorbitan monostearate
AMERICAN SALES COMPANY
4201 WALDEN AVENUE
LANCASTER, NY 14086
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 30 g Tube Carton
CURES MOST ATHLETE'S FOOT
CLOTRIMAZOLE CREAM USP, 1%
Relieves Itching & Burning
NET WT 30 g (1 OZ)