BD E-Z SCRUB
[Becton Dickinson and Company]
- surgical hand scrub: significantly reduces the number of microorganisms on the hands and forearms prior to surgery or patient care
- healthcare personnel handwash: helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease
For external use only
- keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth
- may cause serious and permanent eye injury if placed or kept in the eye during surgical procedures or may cause deafness when instilled in the middle ear through perforated eardrums
- if solution should contact these areas, rinse out promptly and thoroughly with water
- wounds that involve more than the superficial layers of the skin should not be routinely treated
- repeated general skin cleansing of large body areas should not be done except when the underlying condition makes it necessary to reduce the bacterial population of the skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation, sensitization or allergic reaction occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- Use with care in premature infants or infants under 2 months of age. These products may cause irritation or chemical burns.
- wet hands and forearms with water
- scrub for 3 minutes with 5 ml of solution (4 full strokes) and a wet brush paying close attention to the nails, cuticles, and interdigital space
- a separate nail cleaner may be used
- rinse thoroughly
- wash for an additional 3 minutes with 5 ml of solution (4 full strokes) and rinse under running water
- dry thoroughly
citric add. cocamide DEA, hydroxyethylcellulose, isopropyl alcohol, lauramine oxide, purified water
Questions or comments?
call 1-800-453-4538 Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM MST
|BD E-Z SCRUB
chlorhexidine gluconate solution
|Labeler - Becton Dickinson and Company (124987988)|