|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
- for temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to:
- poison ivy, oak, sumac
- insect bites
- seborrheic dermatitis
- external genital and anal itching
- other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only
Do not use
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Ask a doctor.
- for external genital itching if you have a vaginal discharge. Ask a doctor.
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes
- do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
- for external anal itching do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor. In case of bleeding, consult a doctor promptly.
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days. Do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have consulted a doctor.
shake well before use
adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
children under 2 years of age:
- do not use. Ask a doctor.
for external anal itching:
- adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
- children under 12 years of age with external anal itching: ask a doctor
benzyll alcohol, emulsifying wax, glycerin, isopropyl palmitate, lactic acid, purified water, sorbitol 70% solution
|Labeler - Rugby Laboratories (191427277)|