Salicylic acid 2%
treats and helps prevent acne
For external use only
When using this product
- keep away from eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
If pregnant or breast-feeding
ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out of Reach of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet face
- squeeze scrub into hands and massage gently over face and neck
- rinse thoroughly and pat dry
- because too much drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 use, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce usage to once a day or every other day
acrylates copolymer, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, aluminum powder, anhydrous citric acid, astragalus membranaceus root extract, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, caprylyl glycol, cocamidopropyl betaine, D&C violet no. 2, edetate disodium, ethylhexyl palmitate, ethylhexyl salicylate, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, FD&C blue no. 1, forsythia suspensa fruit extract, fragrance, glycerin, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, PEG-8/SMDI copolymer, petrolatum, phenoxyethanol, polyethylene, potassium C12-13 alkyl phosphate, potassium sorbate, PPG-26-buteth-26, purified water, silica, sodium benzoate, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, sorbic acid, trolamine
1-877-636-2677 MON-FRI 9 AM-5 PM (EST)
Package/Label Principal Display Panel