Sodium monofluorophosphate 0.76% (0.1 w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidently swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- wet toothbrush and dip into powder until brush is fully covered
- brush teeth and gum line for at least 30 seconds, rinse and spit out thoroughly
- Do not swallow
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or a doctor.
- Children under 6 years of age: Do not use unless directed by a doctor or dentist
calcium carbonate, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, sodium saccharin, sodium lauryl sulfate, flavour, silica, sodium methyl paraben, sodium propyl paraben, CI 16255 Q.S.
Exclusive Distributor: AMERCARE Products Inc., Seattle., WA 98165-2226.
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 57 g Packet Label
NET WT. 2 oz (57g)
Amercare Products, Inc.