Active Ingredient (in each 15 mL (1 tablespoonful)) :Docusate sodium 60 mg
- for gentle, reliable relief from occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- laxative products for longer than 1 week unless told to do so by a doctor
- if you are presently taking mineral oil unless told to do so by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that last over two weeks
rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding
, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children
. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take as directed by a doctor
- doses must be given in a 6 to 8 oz glass of milk or fruit juice, to prevent throat irritation
- take only by mouth. Dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
- dosage should be adjusted to individual response
|adults and children 12 years of age and older|
|1 to 6 tablespoonfuls, or as directed by a doctor
|children 6 to under 12 years of age|
|1 to 2 1/2 tablespoonfuls, or as directed by a doctor
|children under 6 years|
|Ask a doctor
- Store at room temperature 20° -25°C.
- Protect from freezing and excessive heat
You may report serious side effects to:
130 Vintage Drive, Huntsville, AL 35811
alcohol (not more than 1%), citric acid, D&C red no. 33, FD&C red no.40, peppermint flavor, glycerin, methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sucrose.
Huntsville, AL 35811 USA