capsule, liquid filled
[Care One (American Sales Company)]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
- for the prevention of dry, hard stools
- for relief of occasional constipation. This product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours.
- if you are currently taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present
- for longer than one week, unless directed by a doctor
you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
adults and children 12 years and over: take 1- 2 capsules preferably at bedtime
- children 6 to 12 years of age: take 1 capsule at bedtime
- each capsule contains: sodium 6 mg
- store at controlled room temperature 15o - 30o C (59o- 86o F)
- do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
- *This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Pharma L.P., owner of the registered trademark Colace®
D&C Red #33, edible ink, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, sorbitol special and titanium dioxide. May also contain: FD&C blue #1 and purified water.
Compare to active ingredient of COLACE®*
Docusate sodium 100 mg
Distributed by: American Sales Company
4201 walden avenue, Lancaster, NY 14086
docusate sodium capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Care One (American Sales Company) (809183973)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|