capsule, liquid filled
[Chain Drug Consortium, LLC]
Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HCl
tiredness, drowsiness, or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
- symptoms get worse
- diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
- you get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- side effects occur. You may want to report side effects to FDA at 1800-FDA-1088.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- not for use in children under 12 years of age
- adults and children 12 years and over: 2 softgels after the first loose stool; 1 softgel after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 4 softgels in 24 hours
- do not use if carton or blister unit is open or torn
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F).
- see side panel for lot number and expiration date
- use the 1 mg soft gelatin capsule product for children 6 to under 12 years of age
Compare to the active ingredient in Imodium(r) A-D
Soft gelatin capsules, 2mg
Controls the Symptoms of Diarrhea
suitable for adults and children 12 years and over
Distributed by: Chan Drug Consortium, LLC
3301 NW Boca Raton Blvd. Suite 101
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Banner Pharmacaps, Inc.
4215 Premier Drive
High Point, NC 27265
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer and Specialty Pharmaceuticals, owner of ther egistered trademark of Imodium (r) A-D.
loperamide hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Chain Drug Consortium, LLC (101668460)|