Active ingredients (in each 5 mL tsp)
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 20 mg
Guaifenesin, USP 400 mg
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
When using this product do not use more than directed.
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- EVERY 4 HOURS
- Adults and Children 12 years of age and over 5 mL (1 tsp)
- Children under 12 years of age consult physician
- Tamper evident feature: Do not use if inner seal is torn, broken or missing.
- Store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59° to 86°F).
- Avoid excessive heat or humidity.
Citric acid, eucalyptus oil, flavors, menthol, methyl paraben, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, propyl paraben, purified water, sodium citrate and sucralose.
Made in the USA for Kramer Novis.
San Juan, PR 00917
(787) 767-2072 / www.kramernovis.com