[Meijer Distribution, Inc]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
Promotes fresh breath while fighting cavities
Alcohol-free formula will not burn as it helps kill germs
Keep out of reach of children
Keep our of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice daily after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits ( to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
Inactive ingredients water, glycerin, flavor, cetylpyridinium chloride, phosphoric acid, methylparaben, sodium saccharin, poloxamer 407, propylparaben, propylene glycol, disodium phosphate, red 33, green3
This rinse may cause temporary staining to the surface of teeth. This is not harmful, and adequate brushing may prevent its occurence.
Ths product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter + Gamble, distributor of Crest Pro-Health Complete Anticavity Fluoride Rinse.
MEIJER DISTRIBUTION, INC.
2929 WALKER AVE NW
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49544
sodium fluoride liquid
|Labeler - Meijer Distribution, Inc (006959555)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|