GENTEAL MILD TO MODERATE
[Novartis Pharmaceutical Corporation]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
- Relieves dryness of the eye.
- Temporarily relieves discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or from exposure to wind and sun.
- As a protectant against further irritation.
Do not use
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When using this product do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Boric acid, phosphonic acid, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride and sodium perborate. May contain hydrochloric acid and / or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
In the U.S.,call toll-free 1-866-393-6336;
Serious side effects associated with use of this product may be reported to this telephone number.
MILD TO MODERATE
|Labeler - Novartis Pharmaceutical Corporation (002147023)|