ASPIRIN-FREE TENSION HEADACHE
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 8 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maxiumum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Caffeine warning: The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- new symptoms appear
- symptoms do not get better or worsen
- painful area is red and swollen
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-2222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not use more than directed
(see overdose warning)
- adults and children12 years and over: take 2 caplets every 6 hours. Do not take mroe than 8 caplets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use this product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage
- store at controlled room temperature 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, crospovidone, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, FD&C #2 aluminum lake, FD&C #6 aluminium lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
*Compare to the active ingredients in Excedrin® Tension Headache
acetaminophen 500 mg
caffeine 65 mg
pain reliever • pain reliever aid
100 COATED CAPLETS
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Novartis Consumer Health, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Excedrin® Tension Headache.
Distributed by: RITE AID
30 HUNTER LANE
CAMP HILL, PA 17011
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Rite Aid 44-428
|ASPIRIN-FREE TENSION HEADACHE
acetaminophen, caffeine capsule
|Labeler - Rite Aid (014578892)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(11822-0428)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(11822-0428)|