Label: NOXZEMA BACTERIA FIGHTING CLEANSER- triclosan soap
- NDC Code(s): 64942-1264-1
- Packager: CONOPCO Inc. d/b/a Unilever
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- Active ingredient
For cleansing to decrease bacteria on skinClose
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet face. Dispense product into hands.
- Add water and work into a lather, adding more water if necessary.
- Massage gently onto face and neck.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Inactive ingredients
Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Lauric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Polyquaternium-10, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance (Parfum), Pentasodium Pentetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.Close
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 6 oz Tube Label
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
NOXZEMA BACTERIA FIGHTING CLEANSER
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:64942-1264 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength Triclosan (Triclosan) Triclosan 0.003 g in 1 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength Water Aloe Vera Leaf Glycerin Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate Palmitic Acid Myristic Acid Stearic Acid Lauric Acid Potassium Hydroxide Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:64942-1264-1 170 g in 1 PACKAGE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part333E 10/02/2012 Labeler - CONOPCO Inc. d/b/a Unilever (001375088) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Alberto-Culver USA Inc. 021679448 MANUFACTURE(64942-1264) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Cosmetic Laboratories of America LLC 013696501 manufacture(64942-1264)